Friday 8 October 2010

Why am I sooo lazy tho!?!

I'm my own worst enemy. I know that too well, i'm lazy. A procrastinators procrastinor, one of the best at saying i'll do it later. I'm supposed to have updated my blog since this week... I haven't.
Its panned out well enough though, i'd've missed a lot of things had I rushed. Now I know there is actially such a thing as Cheryl's Soldiers on facebook, my next blog 'Myth Factor' which is quite a war cry, should make someone feel the burn that is being parred.
Also hangtite El Suavo da Dinininanon! The beat man sent me is so much!! When I heard it 1st, my face fell off and I had to hastily re-attach it before gathering my thoughts lol so with that and a bag of tunes i got from a drop Terra Danjah made on twitter, Bizzy should be a Bizzy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment