Thursday 28 October 2010

Tea and Biscuits Pt 3

I'm actually so sick and tired of the words 'Tea and Biscuits'. This is the 3rd time I've had to use the title and really and truly, as the words become more and more synonymous with bloodshed I can't help but think, 'llow me init, coffee and croissants instead'.
RIP Marvin Henry

News reports say that 17 yr old Marvin Henry was killed during a large fight (again I avoid the word Gang, because here pretty much everywhere is Gangland). We're obviously in need of some manner of change as reports say while the 10 male suspects arrested were of an age group between 14-18, the female they picked up was aged 21. I'm not gonna throw too many words around because frankly it's like 5:30 in the morning and I'm way too tired.

I will say this though, yet again I was supposed to hear Marvin Henry's name for something other than this, all of us were.
A girl they interviewed said that he spent all of his time 'spraying bars', 
and it's sad to think he could have been the greatest MC you'll never get to hear.
Another life wasted for no reason...

RIP MARVIN HENRY


it's just as sad to see the racists and bigots jump up to say what they have to say about Black people and the social problems we have. I put up a link from the guardian as Msn news' report had so many racist comments underneath. I had to take a little screen pic so you can understand what I mean...

 

Rass, I said more than I thought I would, SNM

No comments:

Post a Comment