Friday 15 October 2010

Challenging Stereotypes and Motivating to Achieve...

As i'm sure you've guessed by now, I'm a man that's about progress, otherwise the content of my blog wouldn't read how it does. If you don't have a picture of the things I stand for, their is a saying 'A picture speaks a thousand words', so here's one I would like to let talk for a moment...


 

The website's still under construction, in need of tweaks here and there, and the project is still going through funding at the moment, but we are serious, organised, optimistic and motivated. So you will hear more about the Imhotep Foundation. If you would like to get involved in anyway shape or form, I can be contacted via info@imhotepfoundation.org.uk, or you can find me on Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment