Friday 8 October 2010

Myth Factor

I like being Bizzy Dot, I think he’s bless init. Alas, it seems unfortunately that fate has conspired to rob me of this luxury, for today as I emerged from the smoke, I felt it necessary to be someone else. Today, for the sake of honesty and moral decency, I must be Jeremy Kyle. Although such a position carries risks such as projectile letters spinning mans wig (if you ain’t seen the vid...), it must be done.



It’s actually pretty simple; I have both a Lie Detector test and a DNA test, which I must conduct.

This isn’t going to be easy. But bothing that really has to be done ever is. I've been watching CSI episodes back to back, scribbling ideas on a notepad, under the scruffily written title "How to obtain DNA samples..." number one on my list is to infiltrate the terrorist cell http://twitter.com/CherylsSoldiers ... it did dawn on me that it was strange for a female pop artist to have such troops... do grime artists even have 'soldiers'... street teams and crews maybe, but an army (i'm sure thats what you call a gathering of numerous soldiers) wow. If need be I will have to play dirty...
 I know what you're thinking... 'Play Dirty' ( http://www.kreptandkonan.com/ ) isn't my job. But i'm so haunted one question. Is Cheryl Cole...
 
   somehow related to, or even the mother of...
 
Cher Llyod!?!?! I should really hope so, because other than that, I am left with two other possibilities:

A) She is a racist! The same Cheryl 'Tweedy' who put that Tempa T sh*t on a bathroom attendant and was said to have made a discriminative remark at the same time, holds prejudice in her heart, and only didnt punch Will-I-Am in his boat because of the height difference.

I should really hope that its 'A', because 'B' is...

B) She is Choopid!! And whilst making a move that a lot of people (including the grime scene) can understand, she also made a judgement and credibility faux pas in picking the contestant with lesser raw talent, off the back of a failed audition (in a competition where in theory you're only as good as your last performance) out of nothing perceivable other than favouritism.

Either way I don't think such a clear cut case of "Nehh!! Dazzapar fam!!!" is good for the brand. Once again you've proved yourself to be the 'Myth-Factor'. No more more 'X', No excitement, no expectation... Just Myth.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who remembers Cheryl's dalliances in racism. But she married a black man, remember, so she can't POSSIBLY be racist!

    (Cher looks like Cheryl's Spitting Image puppet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol the old "but I have black friends cliche" ... No comment!! lol one things for sure, Cher's startin 2 rub me up d wrong way -_-

    ReplyDelete