Monday 11 October 2010

I am not a myth fam... this is no fable


You know how the cliche goes, 'Early Bird...

 catches the worm'... (please note I've used a pic with a chewy sweet instead of an actual worm because my good friend has 'Scoleciphiobia', the irrational fear of worms).

Thing is, during this process, you could say I was sleeping. I'm not worried, so you shouldn't be either...
See i'm the factor that is omitted from the cliche.
Hi, I'm a fox. A famished fox furthermore, the price of laissez-faire over sleeping you might say, but bless iniit! I've got my eyes on the prize, you'll see where I fit into the structure of things.


As much as the genre of Grime seems to progress, i'm sure almost everyone's bored of Mc's with imaginary guns and imaginary funds, 'Bosses' with no HR department, and soo many Trapstars some of them must be selling crack back to themselves. Bun all that. Auditing season init, I'm not the only mic-man pushing for that kinda change, so alot of 'gas' is about to burn out, long overdue. Real recognise real, I'm just a normal guy from the bit's that's real, and there's something off about baaare of these supposed gangster MC's. I can only forgive the ones that are lyrical compelling, but frankly everyone else can suck out with there 'ego vs lack of sef-confidence' trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment