Saturday 9 October 2010

Excuse my Yiddish, but...

I am a Tottenham fan. Furthermore, it's best to know, I am immune to all of your Bagel and Hummus jokes, nobody in the 'Yid Army' doesn't have thick skin... and even though i'm from
I will always be a THFC diehard. Everybody that isn't a Tottenham fan hates us, who cares?!? We have neither the time nor energy to address the ill-gotten feelings of most of you lot. Where in the Champions League, our kits way wavy (don't pretend it ain't noiice!) and you all expect very little from us. Bless init! Kinda reminds me of myself.

Anyway, simply the point is; I support Spurs init, if you don't Mazel Tov init! We think your a myth init, if you ever give us 'Humble Bagel', well break some off and give it back to you. Because to put it simply, if you don't like THFC you can actually just f*ck off... please, excuse my Yiddish.

No comments:

Post a Comment