Friday 15 October 2010

Madeira want cake fam...

Shout outs to the Madeira crew! I only know two of them, both I have found to be dynamic, insightful and humble. Although seeing as I only know two, it wouldb easy for any one to suppose that these may not be traits common to all of them, I'm an optimist. I sincerely hope that they all mirror the humility and insight of Tania De Sousa, or the innovation of the next person i'm about to 'namecheck'...


South London producer "El Suavo" aka "El Suavo Da Dininanon" aka "Joaquin Remix" aka "Silent Bob"
If there is one thing I can tell you it's this: Suavo's Producky is fresh and diverse. He's one of the producer's i'm working with at the moment, and whether or not it has anything to the with my bars, you will skank or knod your head to one of dude's beats so much sooner than you know! 
He's far from the only producer i'm working with, or that I think is destined for recognition, but their articles will come later. Today, I'm throwing my shout out's to that dude Suavo. Thunder is a banger in my own not so humble opinion, I just hope my bars did it some sense of justice. Blesss!!!!

**I will update this article with links and such as soon as they're ready

No comments:

Post a Comment