Sunday 31 October 2010

All Apologies...

I really hope that you haven't noticed by now, but I am over opinionated.
Often without due justification
I can understand your shock! I was also shocked when I found out.
It's OK though! I'm not conceited, furthermore I'm adaptable.

I will soon be more than comfortable sitting in this Glass house..

and Only God knows when I'll stop throwing stones...

I mean why change the habit of a lifetime!? I'm good at it!!
I'm very conscious of the fact that for every criticism I throw, three may come back in return.
That's also OK, for I can catch too

More time, it might boil down to being a case of that whole 'Pot - Kettle - Ethnic' thing...
but whatever init!!

'Face bovvered'??
lemme check...

Nope!! 
My face is actually not!
BizzyNESS as Usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment