Sunday 31 October 2010

It's not a Par...

Honestly, We actually like Cher Lloyd.

From the 1st auditions on Tv, we saw that she was clearly innovative and talented enough to build a career. Its probably more that we hate the X-Factor and its ability to make anything seemingly legitimate look like some contrived abomination. It's probably got a lot to do with the judges too..

Louis Walsh: I myself find you akin to some smiling 'groomer' for some Paedophile Ring. You make my skin crawl whilst watching the show, you more so than any factor are the reason this is the 'Cringe Factor'.

Cheryl Tweedy: Why does everybody look like you?? Joe McElderry does, Cher Llyod does!?!? Awoh di buckside (what the hell)!? Anyways, I don't rate you. I know baaaare dudes that would try take you Nando's, that's there ting init, I wouldn't offer you a chip luvvy. Give 'Ash' back his Surname already.

Dannii Minogue: Are you serious! What have you done!?! I won't pretend I dunno who you are - by virtue of the fact I never fancied Kylie, you're still aesthetically my favourite Minogue. But that doesn't make you current, hard working or relevant Luvvy. Gweh!! We don't really care about Kylie, this is the Grime Scene - there is only one 'Kylea', and he's 'Il Padrino' for this place.

Simon Cowell: However, is a next ting...

most MC's would pass on going up against Simon Cowell. I'm sure any verse spat by this man (whether Grime or Rap) would be FIIYAH...
Think about it! I reckon if anyone could get dude to do an F64 for SBTV (or is that an 'X64'?), i'm sure it would be differently epic.

Imagine...

"Don't pretend that your factors X
bye, bless! any next actor... NEXT
same ting! see chumps like u lot daily
cabaret singers will not make d grading
simon 3 stacks, i'm a millionaire
Don King inna dis music ting
nah, no rings or silly hair
make my money of singing yh
but i dont sing, naaah
i just par, n sit in chairs
thats pimp, thats gangster
u will get took for a burke, Alexandra
didn't sign tinie tempah, had a tantrum
then found Cher Lloyd, gangster!
better tell them urban kids
i'm there for that cash blad!"

Disclaimer: I don't think Simon Cowell can 'actually' spit bars, but it would be funny, no?

1 comment:

  1. cheryl cole/tweedy...the most overrated human being in history? How quickly we forget the fake tanned chav who racially assaulted a toilet attendant?

    ReplyDelete