Friday 8 October 2010

Riko Dan - The Phone Call *OFFICIAL VIDEO*



First off, hangtite Riko! Humility is king still, and when I bumped into man outside West Ham station a couple weeks back and said "Riko, your a legend!?" his response was something along the lines of 'nah fam, I just do my thing', As a micman thats what inspires me.

Anyways, just had a look at his new vid, by about half way I was thinking "nehhh! fam, its over gassed" that is until it reached the point where the video's 'point' comes into fruition.

Fact is these things happen, someone I know (well enough to avoid like STI's) from 'out ah road' felt the 'cookie bite him in his belly' just the other day, so it's good to see the message of think first etc

Next time you consider sending for the leng, flinging on a playlist of Gipset, PDC and beethoven then jumping in the whip, ask yourself "Am I smoking to much piff perhaps?" I know I will.

I'm looking at the man in the mirror!! (...whilst he lights his fatty o_O)

No comments:

Post a Comment