Monday 25 October 2010

Grrr... I hate typo's!!

I absolutely hate the little grammar errors and typo's that I make!!

There, their, they're... I before E except after C... it's 'all intents and purposes', not 'all intensive purposes'... etc, etc, etc

ARRRGGH!!!!

I swear it's always something. I swear to you, if all the big problems you have and all the tiny lil niggle's that blight you could be embodied in one living person...
 
 

I'd give them a greeting like this!
Alas, you can't hit problems that aren't people ( violence doesn't solve much anyway), so it's much better to just sort your problems out logically.

Proof-Reading it is then... kmt

2 comments:

  1. Language evolves...in time, the vagaries of grammar will be long forgotten. But it's kind of my calling to pick at this stuff. I swear I was born to be a proofreader or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol please tell me if you spot something! you are officially Liguistic CrimeWatch, I emplore you - snitch where you see fit *_*

    ReplyDelete