Saturday 23 October 2010

"Mummy... I think X-factor may be the Devil..."

Every week Louis Walsh lets slightly more of his dastardly plan slip to the world, last week he murdered the word 'Swagger'... what this week?
This week he describes the group dubbed 'Wand Erection' by the witty wife of my friend, (presumably because their target market is pre-teen females, cradle snatchers and of course... Dutty Paedo's) as being 'just like 5 Justin Bieber's on stage'.

Like "5 Justin Bierber's yh!?!?" 
Hangtight X-factor lolol you people are actually eevel!

and.. I'm sure I did just hear Dermot say something about Grime week. Please leave us alone, lolol pretty pretty please!
We don't want any trouble... but if you do that, I have it on good authority that the Grime Scene will send Tempa T to start parring judges.
...and Simon's the only one who could actually par back!

2 comments:

  1. Grime Week...I mean, you know it ain't happening, but imagine how many phrases Louis could kill in a single week if it did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol it's so true... MC's would have to re-model their whole hustle off the back of Louis Walsh obliterating their legitimacy!

    ReplyDelete