Friday 15 October 2010

its tipo seeson right abowt now o_O

I swear it's so annoying when you feel that itch to blog or write lyrics when your tired. Usually I just record lyrics into my phone's voice recorder but it's not the same with writing for this blog, so...

 
  It's always alot, to read things back later and clock stupid little grammar mistake's and bad spelling. It's all part and parcel of the fact I blog most when I'm not on road or reading, writing or conducting other 'BizzyNESS as usual' I've never gotten out of the habit of tiring myself out til it's time to rest. I could easily say

my candle burns at both ends! It's not a complaint though.. the feeling of grinding at something until I'm tired validate's me. Exhaustion was always the first thing to scream my name triumphantly, nothing else can take that away, not a thousand fans, nor a million likes on facebook. I hear people talk about their haters like these people are the marker of their success. My meter will always be fatigue, if i'm tired, I know it's because I grind and know I need to do more and more.

I've got a Blog, Bars and (the closest thing I could manage to) a flow.


Friends, Roadmans, Countrymen this is:

How to Kill...
 One Bird...


 With Two Stones!!

Once again, for another day!! Gone, Goodnight, Ciao Bello...
SWEET SCHEMES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment