Sunday 19 December 2010

So I'm watching the news...

and up pops this bit about Tory MP Nigel Evans coming out of the closet.

Congratulations init!
 I've never been one to discriminate,
 so don't expect me to launch into the cliched West-Indian response of spouting 'KillBattyManisms',
 it's simply not my thing.

However, when somebody comes pirouetting out of the closet, I don't think it's appropriate for them to make us pay for their ballet shoes.

To sum it up in a 'short and sweet' manner, I like fat girls... not bovine fat, but chubby init, thunder thighs, jiggly bums - that sort of thing. I don't expect you to pay for that in any way shape or form, for it is a manner of sexual orientation with very little bearing on politics.

Thus, I'd like to ask this - Don't support groups cost money??
Why is money being spent on such a whimsical cause by the same political party, which has caused such furore recently with the tuition fees mess, and its slashing of funding to many of the poorest parts of London and ultimately England.

Are their no other support groups that could meet this supposed need??
Also, whereas the declaration that the Conservative party has more openly gay politicians than all the other parties put together may be comforting to those in the 'LGBT community' of the UK (assuming there is such a tangible thing), I believe that acts like this show that their may be a conflict of interests in the fact that our current government seem more and more detached from the wants, needs and priorities of much it's proletariat.

See me,
I'm still not convinced
"we're all in this together".

No comments:

Post a Comment