Saturday 4 December 2010

NSPCC FACEBOOK CAMPAIGN...

I don't know how official this campaign is but it's nothing to change your profile picture to a cartoon in order to show solidarity!! 

I saw it on someone elses status 

Change
your facebook profile picture to a cartoon character from your
childhood and invite your friends to do the same . until monday (6
december) there should be no human faces on facebook but an invasion of
childhood memories . this is a campaign to stop violence against
......children by the NSPCC ! ♥


and thought why not eh!? Sounds like fun!


I picked Hong Kong Phooey still!!

Although, I was very tempted to draw for the 

Bloo from Fosters Home for imaginary friends (Original Badman ttkk)
But then again, there are soo many to choose from!!!



Anyways, if your not participating...
I wish genital pneumonia upon you and hope you get varicose veins in your face you ill for your obvious ignorance!

No comments:

Post a Comment