Sunday 5 December 2010

Marger/ The New Waves now...

Daniel Thomas may be smarter than you...

I'm just saying... 
He already knows that 'you can't be a Boss unless your paying someone's salary',
his skills when it comes to organisation / vision is scary to be honest.

Marger's musical product is so authentically grime, but everything from business thinking to online presence is thoroughly more clinical.

For instance, the way Marger carries himself on Twitter speaks volumes - He never says anything counter-productive or stupid, he never ends up looking conceited or self-important.


 I went college with Marger for like a year back in the day so I can tell you a few things-
A) He's really that dude - He is road... SNM
B) He's actually nuts - When he 1st said he was sending for Underground Unit on his own, I remember thinking are you serious!?!  But that was no joke *_* Dude was both capable and felt provoked enough.


Anyways, I chat I chat and really it's not necesarry because Margers work and work ethic speaks for itself,
Friends, Roadmans, Countrymen...
If you didn't already know
ITZ ITZZZ MARGERRRR!!

 
 The 'Kushwave EP' is now available for pre-order and I'm really confident about the numbers it will do...
Then again, I'm sure Marger is too!

It's a good look for East London!

No comments:

Post a Comment