Saturday 18 December 2010

Hangtite...

the youngers I just saw run up on costcutter with snowballs.

The 'roads are cold' at the best of time, but from what I just saw at the end of the road things have gotten worse in the current climate.

The till got snowballed,
the guy from costcutter got snowballed (he never threw any back)
and some stupid woman said "you'd better not snowball my car"
to some poor little girl, who never even knew
this shortback and sides wearing ogress even existed until she shrekked out her paranoid utterance.

I heard "It's Tristian!!" from across the road
and firmly responded "ARE YOU ON DRUGS!?!?!" 
in order to deter any attack, still youngers like CJ don't want it with me.

As he just found out, I'm a grown ass man!
which means I don't just make 1 snowball and throw it,
I put 12 in a carrier bag and get ready
TO GO TO WAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment