Saturday 18 December 2010

Challenging stereotypes and motivating to achieve pt 2

As you know, my name is 'Bizzy' for a good reason, and there is a mix-bag of things that I do!
Having said that, I don't do nearly as much as my current 'co-conspiritor'
Yanik Beya,
who is nothing short of thorough.

Although I've helped greatly (as have many of his closer family and friends), dude could quite legitmately make the claim of having started the 'Imhotep Foundation' all on his own, as his vision, composure and organisation are the main reason that the project has come to fruition.

Having said that, I'm none too shabby with the ol' thought process myself, so there's a lot on the way out of the pipeline - with my name daubed all over it!

But anyways less of the speculative conjecture and chitter chatter,
the website is due a few little aesthetic tweaks,
 furthermore we shall soon be putting up  Job vacancies and volunteer oppurtunities!

In the meantime, we've already made a few changes and added some stuff to the gallery section!
Please have a look and take a moment to give me any feedback on any probems/suggestions you have.

Anyways for the moment,
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment