Tuesday 21 December 2010

Him is called di wah!?!

The 'Crossbow Cannibal'...


my initial response to that name was what we would call a 'plainface' - blank, expressionless and decidedly unimpressed. Please pardon my unmoved state, maybe I am just part of the generation many experts has claimed is 'desensitized to violence' but the fact is, I was very much underwhelmed.

My Sister and I actually had a conversation on how much of a person you actually have to eat to then classify yourself as a cannibal (I'm sure you'd have to eat far less for other people to give you that title).

Either way, one thing I believe to be sure is this.
There is nothing worse than an ill-conceived decision to start a career in 'Serial Murdering' (I wrote that because it sounds wrong lol) only to be stopped early and sent to prison after the world sees you going "I don't know" when asked why you did what you did.

I mean... No movie-like scary over intelligent riddle!?! No laughing madman remorselessness!?!?! No!?!?

Actually not at all, just the buffoonish fumbling of words that was plastered all over today's news. Furthermore, dudes going to have a really difficult time doing his bird. For a start its an albatross rather than a bird of generally smaller size. Plus his crime is one of those ones I'm sure they make your life a misery for committing.

I don't believe the 'Crossbow Cannibals' name will live on in any kind of infamy. Not to mention its a really shit name isn't it!?

15 Minutes of fame. Along time in pen.

Best wishes to the families of the victims

No comments:

Post a Comment