Saturday 4 December 2010

I'm a i'm a Thinker, I don't read magazines, I READ SOYINKA!!!

That's what's really good! 
And I tell you this..

Wole Soyinka has got bars! Let me just quote at random 


. . . You cyst, you cyst, 
you splint in the arrow of arrogance,
the dog in dogma, tick of a heretic,
the tick in politics, the mock of democracy,
the mar of marxism, a tick of the fanatic,
the boo in buddhism, the ham in Mohammed, 
the dash in the crisis-cross of Christ,
a dot on the I of ego, an ass in the mass,
the ash in ashram, a boot in kibbutz,
oh how dare you raise your hindquarters you dog of dogma
and cast the scent of your existence on the lamp-post of Destiny, 
you HOLE IN THE ZERO OF NOTHING.

Say Niente

Anyways, I'm gonna pick out a book to read from the 'Family Library' and I'll do a review or something like that. 
It would be nice to build up a little reading list here or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment