Monday 1 November 2010

Return Of The Rivz...

As the guy who deals with 'Challenging stereotypes and motivating to achieve'
(I don't 'just blog randomly')
it might not make sense to most that I'm promoting anything from
'Mr Headshot Season'.
That's OK though I'll explain...

Dude's Young, Gifted and Talented (not to mention local), furthermore him and Marger grind daily. They 'do this ting', I remember Margz from days at East Ham College, and truly I have to take my hat off. Within the time that myself and old-school Mic Partner Faze-E have stopped and started more time's than a bruck down mini-metro...
 Marger is currently CEO of Alien Musik and has definitely shaken his former 'background guy' status, he deserves it too! I remember him hi-jacking a College performance once, he literally stole the show. He's formed a strong squad with himself,  producer RudeKid and Rival being the most notable members
(not to mention the fact 'RAM' is soon 're-available for selection' TTKK)

Anyways, Rival does alot! 
He's an angry guy... the first time I heard dude use the phrase 'Come we go!'
it immediately conjured the image of...
and



What can I say!?
Alot actually, so I'll let this speak

Jus Rival, Jus Grimey, Jus Grinding

Return of the Rivz is out now!

Ultimately, neither Rival's content or persona is 'in line' with 'Challenging stereotypes and motivating to achieve' but his workrate and dexterity definitely are. I'm sure the day this young Mic Man truly gives you 'insight' it will be more than poignant. For the moment the passion and energy he brings will surely suffice! One of East London's Top Selected, from one of East London's hardest working camps.

Here's to hoping Alien Musik make money long enough to reach into space!
Friends, Roadmans, Countrymen! - I Give you 
Rival - Return Of The Rivz!!


No comments:

Post a Comment