Monday 29 November 2010

Its not that...

Remember I told you that...
Frankly, 
as an 'Afro-Caribbean' I find snow to be racist. 
It's simply eevel...

I tried (at length) to explain this to my girl Jess just the other day,
and after ages she still didn't get how I came up with the notion that Snow is racist... 

"IT'S WHITE AND IT REALLY DOESN'T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE!!"
was the answer I eventually shouted out.

Thus, it makes sense that I (as I do, year on year) would declare snowball attacks upon myself, liable to extremely disproportionate responses.
Put simply I don't think snow is a game, therefore I will act accordingly where necessary.

Seeing as Snow is already racist - a snowball is akin to a flying...
swastika. 
I haven't been hit with one in ages, but from what I remember; 
It's like a big cold ball of 'go home darkie' hitting you in the side of your face, like every racial slur ever uttered condensed into an orb of 'fuck the melanin in your epidermis fam' that hits you and leaves you profoundly aware of your existence in an alien environment.




I'm not being over dramatic,
I swear to you. 

If i get touched by a snowball i'm going straight AMERICAN President,
'hangtite' (no typo... that is how you spell it) everyone who thinks its a joke,
if i'm throwing back it's either gonna have shrapnel inside like a grenade, or i'm dousing the snowball and sending you back a 'molotov' one.

Snow is both racist and more effective/intimidating than the BNP, the very thought of it is synonomous with the pain from watching 

I remember as a child.


I'm as serious as flesh eating bacteria people
Test me and it something different
-_-




















No comments:

Post a Comment