Tuesday 30 November 2010

I Didn't win...

Its a bag of coal ting!! Obviously I just haven't been good enough!

Well well well... it's all good, to tell the truth I feel relatively unscathed and ready to deal with the next phaze!!

I'm more upset that the weather outside is myth status... 


People there is actually  
Xenophopic Pneumonia falling from the sky

The moment I encountered the view from my window this morning I jumped backwards slamming the curtain shut and swivelling in mid-air (thats a lie, it was more mid-bedding) to turn the fan-heater on, there was so much snow the 1st word out of my mouth was KURWA!!!

I'm prepared for this climate of terrorism still lol I'm soo strapped right now - Halogen heater, Fan Heater, hot water bottle, head scarf... man like me are two jumpers!!!

The weather ain't playing, so neither am I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment