Friday 5 November 2010

Post 100 deserves to be...

This...

100%

 

I won't lie... 
I've in the past said "Why doesn't Skepta just sticky to producky tho",
I must state at this point, that such an utterance was borne out of preference for
his beats rather than any disdain towards his 'micmanship' 
(from meridian walk to all of the different DTI versions).
That day, when I first heard Skepta say 'diss my choon'
I honestly thought, 'Stop being silly B, who disses your choons?!?'
Furthermore, I thought he was merely playing, playing with MC'ing...

I had obviously spoken too soon,

He was being deadly 'Serious!'

Obviously both Adenuga's greet each day "Kilonshile!? How far now!?!?" 
because the amount of movement and consistency shown by both is inspirational,
with far less comprimising on the 'Grime' side of things, might I add.

Emerging artists should take note,
the Boy Better Know greenandwhiteprint looks both sturdy and viable.
I hope they will achieve the level's the deserve, and recognise Skepta
as capable of bringing this scene to prominence
without diluting it's potency...

CROSS MY...


Heart!

How could you not rate Skepta?

No comments:

Post a Comment