Wednesday 24 November 2010

Rioting Season!?

I do believe I may have stepped into a parallel universe...
How is it that the 'ConDem' government continue to take giant scissors (scissors seemingly crafted of the smelted silver spoons of many a toff ) to the budget of this country, ultimately tearing up the finances of the have nots??

How is it that at the same time as we hear of a royal wedding (or two) looming...
Will looks like he's got that Kush

The rest of my peer group (and those that fall into similar class/financial classification) are fighting...

so that they don't have to pay the cost of the generation before them.

Truly, it's not fair! The problems with the economy come from people who are (and still will be) ultimately better off! Whilst the media beams us images of the 'Royal heir to colonial bloodmoney and ill-gotten gains' happily gallivanting around,
We are fighting not to be at the rough end of 
the 'City of God style dystopian future' that is promised to us...

One things for sure, we as a generation won't take the par lightly... 
If it comes to a fight we won't pull our punches,
We will fight not to have our inheritance taken.

From the moment I heard the hug a hoodie campaign I made sure I only bought ones with zip pockets, David Camerons a thief. Bless, I'm out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment