Monday 17 January 2011

The only way is Essex...

I spent a lot of last weekend in Southend because my long time friend Steve now lives there and found MC's.
I recorded 2 tracks with dudes I met up there and was generally impressed with their love for grime, I think it's really poignant how hard people will work when they aren't fortunate enough to be from the place 'where it's all happening'.

They haven't necessarily got the same sound (which makes sense) but they've definitely got their own sound and dudes are undeniably thorough.

It wouldn't be bizzyness as usual if I wasn't about expansion, so I'm gonna make the journey at least once a week to lay tracks with them man and maybe touch radio etc

Anyways this is one of the artists I did a tune with...

Friends, Roadmans, Countrymen - Heavy Duty is the mans name!!

Watch this space!
As soon as I get the track I did back from studio I'll put it up on either Youtube or Soundcloud!

No comments:

Post a Comment