Friday 14 January 2011

Blue Vs Blue

Ok this one is another dispute playing out internally if you will, 
in the same borough, namely 'Blue Borough'

I must state from early that I have my own bias in this particular feud and I don't plan on annexing it from this post. I don't think Strapzy is real and to tell the truth the sound of him pisses me off, I really hate grease MC's that neither feel truthful or show outstanding lyrical content. 
The likes of Krept and Konan (please don't send for eachother) can spit gunbars all day if I'm listening
- them bruddahs sound Tarrantino, but I've always thought Strapzy was a bit 'light Blue'
He has so many firearms and football related wordplay my impression is always
"SHALLAP!!! you don't own a gun fam, you own a copy of championship manager!"

So I was delighted to see that
A) this dude Status had moved in to try 'run expose' and B) my fave cameraman Jimmy Chiba snapped it.

 

as I don't wanna overdo the video embedding thing I will only put up this one, 
Strapzy's indirect response and the reply to that are both currently on the frontpage of www.spifftv.com.

Fact is, I may be moved by some of the obvious bias that I have shown, but it does seem like Strapzy is failing to fully acknowledge someone who seems to be posing quite the threat to his current status.

Verdict: Oi Strapzy bruv, you wanna do something before this is declared a TKO

No comments:

Post a Comment