Thursday 13 January 2011

Mario Vs Luigi... neh, Ant Vs Dec... neh, Marger Vs Rival...

Yes actually. 
Apparently that is what's going on at the moment...


and frankly it's the least I've been impressed by out of all the recent beefs.

I mean as far as I know this is some 'family beef' and it really feels like it don't belong in the public domain likes this.

A lot of people have speculated that it seems fake and for an artist like Marger I personally think it's not a good look, whatever happened to just going in the front or the back and 'swinging it out' or suttin.

Anyways, Rival has been running through the analogies on twitter and he's not wrong - you don't see Oxide sending for Neutrino, or Milli tryna spin Vanilli, you ain't hearing that Onion was tryna throw Cheese out of the crisp packet and you don't hear Kano's cousin chatting sh*t about him on grimeforum.com.

Even though I think Margers war dub might be the best one I'm gonna talk about (in terms of fire anyway, Trim lyrically betters him) it's also the most ill-advised, stupid even.

Verdict: Nobody wins, 

might as well have just went on Jeremy Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment