Wednesday 9 February 2011

Sound Freakz...

Is launching on the 21st February (touchwood) 
and I'm sure it'll be both glorious and amazing!

We aim to cover as many genre's as possible in terms of reviewing
whilst remaining honest, organic and fun in terms of style.

I don't wanna say too much about it, lest I 'jynx it' but fact is,
I've got a good feeling about this - immense even.

Here's my Personal Bio for the site:


I often carry sweets such as Fruit-tella or Starburst on my person - to put it quite frankly, no you cannot have one. I don’t have hair like a Black Justin Bieber, he has a bonce like a white Bizzy Dot. I drink espresso, but don’t mix up mine and Tilda’s orders – mine’s the double with two sugars bredrin.
I’m a blogger, I say what I want and like the umpire and ballboy’s in tennis, you can decide whether or not I crossed the line after. I am ‘him with the big mouth’ and I’ve got a lot to say, furthermore I won’t be silenced easily like a shotgun, I am more than a problem, I am the calamity that fell from the sky. No matter what I write, its spelt ‘G R I M E’. I am Bizzy Dot and being over-opinionated is ‘Bizzyness as Usual’ people. Easy.

1 comment: