Tuesday 22 February 2011

CEO of Nothing...

In such a burgeoning capital city as London, one is more than likely to encounter a plethora of entrepreneurial individuals (whether above board or criminal in terms of orientation).
It just happens to be one of those things that you get used to when living or growing up here.
Having said all the above, I still can't tolerate the pretentious and self-important people amongst us who exhibit arrogance given their first sniff at some bastion of power or control.

These tiny people just want to be...
so badly it's scary.

Frankly, I shalln't engage with anybody who is CEO of Nothing tangible when I'm already Project co-ordinator of something both visible and geared towards real change.

Humility is a gift, I could never be better than anyone by the same token that nobody could legitimately be better than me, I don't do this to elevate myself, I do this ultimately because it's one of the things I'm good at and I believe as a rule that the world needs more conscientious contributors.

It certainly doesn't need any more CEO's of Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment