Saturday 5 February 2011

call me a keyboard warrior...



"cos I might hit him in the head with a keyboard" - Wiley Mike Lowery Freestyle

Is an appropriate quote for this post; recently Shelly Marie, the 'Capo' of the Sound Freakz team that I now write for expressed her concerns regarding my safety. 
She (quite logically) has recognised the possibility that my frank manner of both dialogue and critique could get me in trouble at some point down the line - thing is I'm more than just some writer or blogger.

I'm 'from the bits', thus I have got a notable set of 'grapefruits' which are often the reason I wear my trousers below waist level. I am indeed from the bits, many MC's still know where I reside and I am not moved by the idea that I could upset anyone more than the idea that I could inspire many.

Fact is I ain't scared of none of you *******, not more than I want to write anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment