Monday 31 March 2014

Chaos Theory...

The past week or so; can only be described as 'Training Day', furthermore (lemme elaborate on that metaphor somewhat), It's clear that I am 'Not Denzel...', thus - it's paramount that when I catch him, I must punch him in his f***ing face!!

Before you guys take that literally - it's a metaphor yo! Like 'carpe diem' or seize the day; I ain't actually tryna swing it out with Senor Washington *_* I'm eccentric... not 'choopid'... I know his ol' ass probly still kno aikido or jujitsu better than me... #LooongFam!

Anyway's, I digress, so let me get back on tangent!

I've been a bizzy body today :p if I can say one thing I'm sure of, it's this - the beautiful world we know was definitely formed of chaos, because; in the midst of the pandemonium around me, things are coming into fruition! 

At the moment, I'm running around trying to organise a Visual Art's fair ^_^ and it's gonna happen, so for the moment i'll say no more

  

No comments:

Post a Comment