Monday 31 March 2014

Chaos Theory part 2...

Okay... as i'm sure you're either aware (on a personal level), or have ascertained (via the contents of this blog): I just happen to be 'Scatter-Brained' beyond belief.

It's a by product of being over-creative, and I sincerely hope it doesn't alarm you (as much as it does me).

Thing is... today, has been frenzied as f***... I went workplace and a bag of other networking locations, with the same forceful nature... tantamount to kicking doors through... and approaching with all the grace of a smiling menace -_- seriously, this energy i'm filling within might as well be 'the shining'


Anyways, I've gone off tangent, as I do, so back to what I'm saying!

I'm running around currently to organise a 'visual art's fair' of sorts in the 1st half of June... I don't wanna talk too much of things not fully brought to fruition, as I'd rather 'weave' and then 'keep you guys in the loop' as developments follow developments :p

On that note...
These are 2 (unfinished) digital pieces of mine, that it's only right I share!

At the moment, I'm trying to gorge on as much study material as possible to boost my capabilities. My incursion into art and digital art has been all self-taught, so now i'm at a crossroads. I feel confident in my ability to 'take it to market', but the need for explosive levels of momentum and improvement are such that; it's far from the time to feel cosy or contented.



No comments:

Post a Comment