Thursday 5 April 2012

Missing...

I really must stop being irratic. I'd prefer to flow with euphimisms such 'eccentric', but the reflection staring back at me is that of a monster; an espresso guzzling calamity of ideas tapping away at a keyboard as cigarette smoke dances to the sounds of vibrant indie music.

It's likely Two Door Cinema Club will be my band for the summer, my professional careers status is less tangible.

In terms of physical progress, my skills have steadily improved, the problem is I need to come out of cave mode.


Since I stopped consistently blogging I've mainly been bolstering my skilss as an graphic artist. I swapped updating facebook statuses for sketching at every oppurtunity, everytime i've turned on the computer recently its been to finish panels for my webcomic rather than to blog.

Posting no longer feels like second nature... but hopefully it's like riding a bike, because fact is Bizzy Dots back.

No comments:

Post a Comment