Saturday 7 April 2012

FAO God...

Dearest 'Big Fella upstairs' (or Lady, as the case may be),

I Bizzy Dot, am trying to work overtime, and would greatly benefit from some extra hours in each day (25 or 26 hrs per day would do nicely).

I sincerely hope that this wouldn't be too much to ask, especially from the renowned architect in the sky.

Lord knows if i'm likely to get a reply to this letter (no pun intended), but until such point in time when I know what your response is I will simply make do with the amount of hours daily that you already provide.

Rather than make requests I usually just 'keep it moving', after all I've always been sure that life keeps you more busy than Bizzy Dot, so instead of gorging myself on chocolate this easter, I'm going to focus on being the 'Goose that lays Golden Eggs'.

It doesn't help that I'm not sure what laying a golden egg entails; but I've always believed you provide to those that take the first steps themselves.

Anyways, I have a tendency to rattle on... (having said that thanks for the eloquence to do so), thus I'm going to wrap this up now.

To sum it up; hope everything is well and that 'the others' aren't giving you to much stress, sorry that you don't hear from little me as much as you probably should, hopefully the next time I stop for a chat I'll have more good news.

Until then, God, give me strength x.

Yours faithfully,
Lil Trist

No comments:

Post a Comment