Friday 27 May 2011

Newham Arts Development Foundation...

Recently I managed to get myself into a 'media consultancy' position, with the Newham Arts Development Foundation.

As the media guy my job description is 1) create a blog to showcase the results of this project, and the work of Newham based artists. 2) Manage / optimise the success of the NADF Twitter & Facebook 3) Bolster youth participation 4) Help enrich the NADF's summer program (specifically in terms of more urban art-forms such Music and Graffiti)

Their mission statement is: To bring all artists, arts organisations and professionals in Newham together. We support artists working across all art forms by creating a platform to help them develop their creative ideas and showcase their work.


The 1st thing I have to do is this blog. 
As a basic concept for the banner I thought...
of Using a map of London as the main focus. 
The idea is basically, to have the site based on a white colour scheme with coloured accents. Thus the banner will be white, with all of the other boroughs replaced with a montage and Newham and the Thames both being red. The idea being to imply that Newham is the heart of London.

Anyway, I'm mid doing it now - so you'll soon see what I mean.

1 comment: