Tuesday 14 June 2011

Today has been a good day...

I'm progressing and I love that, nothing could knock me down from where I am now.
life is beautiful.

It took me so long to reach here, but I know I can't go back now and I wouldn't want to either.
I've finally come to terms with the pain I caused some of the people I care about most and although I can't take any of that back, I've come to terms with the sadness that ran through me then.

I understand it now, when I wasn't working hard to become the best me I could imagine, I was finding different ways to fill 'the gap' in me I felt. Had I known what I know now, I would've been doing my best to create a future for the person I never wanted to be too far from.

I didn't and I lost the balance from my life. That was then though.

For the time in 2 years I've felt like I deserve good things.

I'd like to say the old me is back but it isnt that...

This is the new me :P


No comments:

Post a Comment